March 22, 2015

Hide His Word In My Heart Week 11


Hope you are all having a wonderful day. This is my week 11 from the group; Hide His Word In My Heart on Facebook.  I did most of the work designing on my Cricut Explore.  Please watch the following video to learn how to type, use artwork and weld letters on one page.



Then please watch the following video to see how easy it goes together, you will see the work is in the design.



I hope you enjoyed today's video and learned something new. If you would like to join this wonderful group and learn a new Bible verse each week go to Facebook and search for Hide His Word In My Heart and ask to join. You will be accepted and can catch up in no time.
I hope you enjoined today's post. Remember this feature is only available on Sunday. Thank you for your sweet words of encouragement. Your comments inspire me.

2 comments:

Busy Bee Vinyl Creations said...

Sheila, I love this page you just made. I love the saying and the way you laid it out. I have a question, what was the glue you were using? I love the ultra fine tip on the top.
Thanks
Please email me at kathy21361@yahoo.com
Thanks again.
Kathy U:)
God Bless!

Krafthead said...

Love this!!