Crazy For Crafting for this award, I am really touched that you thought of me. Cindy is a very talented lady that shares her talent and her enthusiasm for paper crafting. Be sure to stop by and give her a big blog hug!
Thank You - Thank You to my friend Pam at TheBugBytes, I will call her Miss Gypsy as everybody goes to Pam to learn about how to work their gypsy. Pam was also instrumental in getting this blog of mine shaped up and readable! It is beautiful because of her skill!
Another Thank You for Audrey Frelix of Cute and Some. YEAH! She is form the windy city of Chicago! See, we are both snow birds!! Audrey has a ton of talent and keeps getting featured on PC Cricut Chirp! She has so much to share so please go by and visit her!
WOWSERS is all I can say!! I am so VERY VERY honored as I just received this award for the fourth time from a very talented lady, Melissa at Disney Dreamer Designs who is a very busy SAHM.... just go lokk at her blog and you will see what I mean.... She is the the Disney of Disney layouts and photos and kinds of goodies. My Heather will go nuts for Disney when she sees this blog! Thank you ladies so much you really put a smile on my face and a softspot in my heart! Thanks.
The rules are that I have to list 7 things about myself, so here goes....
1. I will celebrate 40 years of marriage this year to a handsome guy!
2. I have 3 children, and 6 beautiful grandchildren.
3. Yesterday I committed to going on a missions trip to Belize from 2/19/2011 to 2/26/2011.
4. I never have time to go to the movies.
5. I love going to the beach and spend at least 1 week every year along the gulf of Mexico, missing very much the condo we owned in Pensacola, FL before moving here.
6. Red is my favorite color and when I was in high school and a newlywed, I used to dye my hair red.
7. I have been on and off diets ever since I quit smoking 14 years ago.
So, now you know more than you ever wanted to know about me.
Thanks again Cindy, Pam, and Audrey I appreciate and honored. Thank you for thinking of me.
Now I'm supposed to pass the award on to 15 other bloggers. I hate this part of winning an award. There are just soooo many wonderful blogs out there… I am going to try to direct this to sites I am sure you will enjoy seeing that I have not presented an award to as of yet. Please take the time to visit each one of them and leave them a big blog hug!
1. OkieLadyBugs Scrap’N More – Okie is a wonderful lady with a great sense of humor and a willingness to help others. She is a regular on the MB and I watch her site closely as she is so creative.
2. Sandy at Details By Sandy has the most incredible designs! I am constantly at her site looking at her work.
3. Nanne at Nanne’s Creations has the most beautiful creations…. She is so talented! You really need to go look at her creations.
4. Sandi at The Soft Side of Sandi – Another lovely lady that has designs that just keep you coming back for more as she is so talented!
5. Leah at Beeing Creative And Feeling Cherry – One of the SOUS ladies that has unlimited talent. I am a regular at her blog too.
6. Amy Chomas has a wonderful blog and is continually scrapping her beautiful children.
7. Glue Paper and Scissors has a wonderful site that has all types of paper projects.
8. Lorrie at Lorrie’s Story is sooo creative with her cards, its amazing. She even does digital scraping for those interested. http://scrappinstuff-lorrie.blogspot.com/
9. Denise at Paper Pastime always has wonderful projects happening on her blog, she is a talented lady.
10. Lori at Scrappin’ My Stress Away is a pretty new blogger but is great with layouts and does what I do, Srap the stress away! 11. Tuesday Treats – The up and coming Gypsy blog site where along with Pam & Crystal the Cricut Message Board members present a new project complete with tutorials each week.
12. Gina at Stuck on Glue who makes the most beautiful cards.
13. Angela and Christine at Practicle Scrappers have a wonderful site with challenges each week. They teach us to use the items we have.
14. Diane at Capadia Designs is another lady with a ton of talent! She inspires us with her designs and is always helping others.
15. Flip Flops and Pop Tops has a wonderful blog with the most delightful creations! Stop by and get inspired.
SFL's May Flavor of the Month Card Kit Hop
3 days ago