Aonther very simple page using the DCWV Animal stack. I am soooo thankful we are almost at the end of these zoo pages. The children are loving them... too bad I am not. I couldn't not get the photo I wanted to to align properly when I uploaded it so this heading looks a little light.
I started by chalking the letters with a darker blue using a frosted chalk. Then I stickled them twice to again make them darker. At the bottom of this post you will see the actual color of the heading after applying plenty of stickles.
I used one of my hand made dragon flies...
As you can see the heading came out nice and dark and easy to read.
I hope you enjoyed my little project. Hope you have a great day!
Thanks for your comments and sweet words of encouragement, they really do inspire me.