March 18, 2010

Simple Card Complete In Only 5 Minutes

Here is another simple little card again used with the scraps from the triangle layout. The triangle and a dot that I used for the center of a fan flower was all that was left of the items I cut with my cricut along with a small scrap. The card itself is a scrap from tomorrows 3+1=Success challenge from the cricut MB Gypsy Chat forum. I had them in my messenger bag along with a strip of ribbon from my purses. So when I had a little time to kill I just reaced in the bag and put them together.
I added stickles in the center of the white dots and called it finished..... 10 Minutes is all it took. I hope you liked this speedy little card made entirely from scraps!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank you for stopping by today. I thank you for your sweet words of encouragement, I am always inspired by them.
signature
Post a Comment