March 26, 2010

Easter Cards From The Easter Cartridge

I just love this little lamb and it is so easy to make. This year I am making 6 special little Easter cards for my grandchildren. Because I don't have another day off until Friday the 26th, I tried to keep it simple. I used pastle card stock and some little stack that I got in a RAK on the Cricut MB along with ribbon from Stampin'Up. I cut out 6 cards and placed each one in its own little baggie as there were so many little parts, I didn't want to loose any. I made sure that I ran my pieces in the cuttle bug before hand.
After putting the little lamb together I placed stickles on him. The little chick I chalked his little beak and feet.
You can see the floral embossing when I do a close up.
Isn't the little chick cute?
And another close up on the embossing. I used pop dots to add a little dimmension.
Hope you liked todays easy project. Have a great day.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank you for your sweet words of encouragement as they continue to inspire me.
signature
Post a Comment