March 1, 2010

Sassy Sissy

Well this is my Stuck On U Sketch layout featuring my little Sassy Sissy! This is a design by Aymee Gandy (aka Southernbellescrapper). I just didn't feel like sticking to my zoo photos for this so I used one that is coming up in my book. This is my little Carissa, knick-named Sassy-Sissy for here spirited attitude.... don't know where she get it! My daughter had taken them for their yearly photos and while she was waiting for the photographer to take her photo, she got tired. So she leined forward and layed her little body down.... when he turned around this is what she was doing and he snapped the photo!!!  A blackmail photo for sure when she is a teenager! Along with her yearly pose, Heather purchased this cute photo too.
You know I used my Gypsy Woman to do the layout and it was sooooo easy.
After choosing the paper I decided exactly how I was going to position the papers. Then I progressed by completing one project at a time. First glueing the butterflies together using zig glue. Be sure to place a paper towel under your project to protect surfaces and clean up messes.
Then I added skittles for the body and rhinestones and stickles for the wings.
Finally I found some keys like Sandy at Details By Sandy uses on many of her layouts (which I just love). I tied it on the ribbon that I chose.  I also skittled Sassy Sissy.
Thank you for joining me today. I sure hope you enjoyed this layout.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
I appreciate your comments and am always encouraged by them.
signature
Post a Comment