September 12, 2011

Fun 'Shape Box'

Hello my crafty friends!  This is Kimberly from My Craft Spot.  I love to make shape cards and I am so excited to show you how I made this fun shape box!
 (scroll down for a video tutorial)



The cauldron (cut at 4 inches) is from the Mini Monsters cartridge.

All of the fun Halloween sentiments are from my new Happy Haunting stamp set.


I used glossy accents on the green brew and Halloween twine. I love to share my cut files and hope to have the cut file for the paper strip with tabs up soon.  (As soon as my Gypsy and Computer start communicating again!)

Watch this video for step by step instructions!:


 


Come join the fun at My Craft Spot with lots of projects, videos, weekly challenges and prizes!

15 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Kimberly this is just too cool! I love boxes and bags and this just opens up so many options! Great tutorial. This is just perfect for holding Halloween candy. Thanks for sharing with us today.

LisaB said...

Thanks for sharing this idea with us today. You can really use this technique on any shape for halloween. Great Job!

Anonymous said...

Boil & Boil, toil and trouble.
Love your little cauldron. TFS
Sue

Dan and Heather said...

This is just too cute. Love it! TFS

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Kimberly - this is SUPER cute! I love this - I just got your stamps from this set too and I love them! I'm so going to try this!
Hugs,
M

Bunnyfreak said...

Love this clever way to make a box. Can't wait till the gypsy file is available.

Cricut Couple said...

Oh My Gosh! This is SO CUTE! I love all of the stamping and details. The liquid looks like snot! It's awesome!!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Oh gross Bobby! I hadn't thought of that... YUCKO!

Carol's Creations said...

This is super cool!!! Thank you so much for sharing this great project!!!

Lisa said...

That is adorable, WOW. I love shaped cards, boxes and bags, never would have thought to do that. Thanks for sharing.

SherriC. said...

LOVE This Kimberly!!!!!
you always blow me away with your creations!!!!!!!
thanks so much for sharing!!!!!!
I am loving your new stamps .....

Nana Donna said...

That is so cool. Thanks for sharing how you created it.

Anonymous said...

Love this box!
Thanks for the video, will be making a few for my grandkids.

PJ(Jessie Adams)

Bamabel said...

Love this! Fabulous project!

Audrey Frelx said...

Kimberly, this is just tooooo cute!!! What a wonderful centerpiece and/or treat place settings it would make on a Halloween dinner table!