September 16, 2011

Receipt Holder

Hi everyone, This is Lisa from Lisa's Craft Room. I hope you all had a wonderful week. I am so thankful for the weekend, although I do have to work 5 hours on Saturday, but that's ok, at least I'll have the rest of the weekend to enjoy and get some things done. It's my turn to design for She's A Sassy Lady. Thank you for having me.
I bought this receipt holder from Blue Moon Scrapbooking quite a while back and I thought it was time to put it to use.
I cut tags from Winter Wonderland. I used Kraft color cardstock as the base and pattern papers as each individual tag.


I used the Tea Dye Distress Ink on 3 of the tags and the bases and the Black Soot on 1 of the tags and base.


The paper for this tag is from the Graphics 45 stack called Halloween in Wonderland. I made the flower and added a bead to the center, the cute little ghost is from Peachy Keen Stamps, I stamped him and cut him out, then highlighted him with the C1 Copic Gray marker and used the R20 Blush Copic marker, then used pop dots to adhere him. I tied a bow from black sheer ribbon and adhered it with mini glue dots.



The paper on these 3 tags is from Cloud 9 Design. I added letter beads and fibers. The rake and leaves are die cuts that I had and the cute scarecrow girl and the leaves on the handle of the rake are stickers from my stash.


On this tag I tied a ribbon around it and added the wreath, trees and ornament from Jolee's which I've had for a long time.
On the top of this tag, I added Snow Effects from Snow Writer, I glued tiny beads to one of the snowflakes, the snowman, snowflake and acorn are from a chipboard kit that I had purchased a while ago.


I adhered a ribbon across the center to divide the look and used patterned papers in the backs of each tag. I didn't adhere them down to the receipt holder so that I could change it out. I hope you enjoyed my creation today.

Thank you so much for stopping by and as always Sheila, thank you for having me again.

:) Lisa

16 comments:

~Marlene Krogh~ said...

So sweet, love the colours ! Have a nice weekend, ~Marlene Krogh, Denmark~

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lisa, this is an awesome project. I just love the detail in it. I have never seen anything like this before. You have taken a useful item and turned it into home decor! Love it. Thanks for sharing this with us today.

Granny said...

What a great project...
I have to get one of these for my home office. It will be useful and if I do half as good as you it will be beautiful too. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is beautiful. Love the colors and the cute designs. TFS
Sue

Dan and Heather said...

I really like all the different designs in this and the colors you chose.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

WOW.. what an awesome project... super cute.

Lisa said...

Thank you everyone :) Sorry about some of the pictures. I am noticing that they look a little blurry. It's not easy taking pictures at night.

Bunnyfreak said...

Adorable projects.

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow, Lisa! This is the cutest receipt holder I've seen yet!!! You really rocked this one, my friend!!!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Wow these are super duper cute!! I love each of your fabulous designs too! TFS!
Hugs,
M

Cricut Couple said...

This is incredible! I just love everything about it! It's like looking in the window of a beautiful holiday shop! Love it!

Java Jen's Creations said...

This is so cute! I love the vintage receipt holders and shadow boxes and such!! They are the perfect canvas for this type of project!!! I just love it!!

Snowmanlover said...

wow, these are just so cute!!

Angi Barrs said...

What a fabulous and clever idea. Love it. :)

Lisa said...

Thank you all so much for your compliments :)

GabyCreates.com said...

Love the tags you created for your recript holder Lisa!... Cutest ghost!