September 11, 2011

We Have A Winner

It is always exciting to announce a winner for blog candy! Thank you everyone for such kind kind words about She's A Sassy Lady. All of us here thank you for coming back each and everyday. We just wish we could give out more carts today! Well I used my camera on my phone again take a photo of the random generator as I can't figure out how to just copy and paste it as a stand alone photo so... Our lucky winner is:   Adele said...


Well what a wonderful surprise:)
Thank you Sheila, for the chance to win :)

I come to your blog first thing each and every morning, waiting to see what has been design to inspire us, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog and Design Team :)
Please keep up the great work you people do:)
Hugs
Adele

Now all you need to do is contact me at ShesASassyLady@gmail.com with your name and address  so I can get this in the mail to you. I can't wait to see what you make with this awesome cart.
Post a Comment