September 3, 2011

Gypsy Made Simple - SCRAP LIFT - OVAL BOXES

This is a Scrap Lift!!! From Kimberly at My Craft Spot who made this awesome box a little over a week ago. Well you know me... I just love boxes and this one was unique so we all get to make it this week as our Gypsy Made Simple project!!!! Yeah! They are great for so many things. The one above is for Christmas and I will place it right in the foyer for anyone that wants a little piece of candy. 
 This next one sits on my dress and I ended up filling it with fingernail polish and it looks much neater on my dresser than all those little bottles, don't you think?
And this last one is sitting on my kitchen counter right now filled with my handsome hubby's medication that he is on with his sinus infection. It looks a lot neater than a bunch of perscription bottle cluttering up the counter. So let's get to work so you too can think of what you are going to do with yours. Turn you Gypsy on, grab a cup of coffee and let's get to work.

This first video will take you step by step through the process of designing this cute little box on your Gypsy. I used George for the box and then added tags later with Tags Bags Boxes and more.

This second video I got gutsy and looked at the camera, I was so nervous that I forgot to even smile! It will show you a close up of additions to the design as well as close ups of the papers.



In this final video you will see how to put the box together and and see closeups of the final boxes that you will create.
This week I challenge you to make a box and link it up to She's A Sassy Lady.  I am sure your design will be awesome and if you are anything like me you like to then go to all the blogs just to see more detail!
Thanks for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. Your comments continue to inspire me to share. Be sure to come back tomorrow as there will be blog candy!!! WOOT WOOT!
Post a Comment