September 9, 2011

Ghosts in the House!

Hi, all! I am so excited to be a guest designer today on Sassy's blog! I have to thank Sassy for the fantastic inspiration on this project! But....I want you to pay close attention to the ghosts...that is my technique for today!
  • Cricut Cartridge: October 31
  • Michael's Halloween papers
  • Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Moss
  • Stamping Glue for embossing
  • Stampendous Embossing powder: Kaleidescope
  • Heat gun
  1. The card is a "scraplift" from Sassy-herself. For her directions please click here:
  2. Take note of the ghosts in the background. I love their ethereal look! They were created from fun foam stamps, cut with my Expression!
  3. Here are the basic videos for creating your own stamps: (Note: the ghost is not cut in this video.. It is from October 31 and is cut at 1.5 inches with this technique!)


When the ghost is positioned on the stamping block, ink with "glue", press onto paper and sprinkle with embossing powder. Heat. 


I hope you have fun stamping ghosts in your house too! Until next time,

10 comments:

Amy said...

Great idea--TFS!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Just love the stamps you make. Great directions and this really opens up a world of possibilities. Thanks for the great tutorial and I love your spooky card!

Stacy said...

Great job! I love this idea
Hugs
Stacy

Anonymous said...

Awesome card... looks spooky. TFS
Sue

Dan and Heather said...

Such a cute card. Thanks for the great stamp instructions.

Audrey Frelx said...

Very cute card, Nona!!! And great little ghosts!

Bunnyfreak said...

Cool idea!!

Bamabel said...

Great project!

Cricut Couple said...

Scared the Crap out of me! Well Done! Love it!

Java Jen's Creations said...

You are so talented! Thanks so much for the stamp instructions! This is just great!