September 13, 2011

So Many Shoes Card

Hi everyone! This is Elizabeth from 217 Creations.  Besides crafting, I love to shop and I especially love to shop for shoes.  When I find a pair I sometimes I buy it multiple colors, especially if it is comfortable and super duper sassy!
 After not having a birthday card for my friend last week, I have set aside making Christmas cards to make some Birthday cards and some Everyday cards for my stash.
I started with the Imagine Teresa Collins Black and White pattern cartridge.  I chose 3 patterns and cached them into the Imgaine's memory.
Next I  inserted the Better Together cartridge.  
I chose the shoe and scrolled passed all the built in patterns to my 3 cahced patterns.
I changed the shoe pattern 3 times; once for each pattern.  
 This shoe was Printed and Cut at 1.5 inches.
 Then I added some metal bling from Imaginisce with the I-rock.
 I then made my A2 card base .  I stamped the sentiment "So many shoes, so little time" from Pink By Design Shopaholic. I hot glued a boa strip to the bottom.

Finally, I used pop dots and added my shoes. SIMPLY FAB!
 I just love this card! I hope you do too! I know many of my readers do not have the Imagine, but you achieve the same thing with pattern paper and a number of Cricut Legacy Cartridges that have shoes.  One of my favorites is Wall Decor and More!

Photobucket
Post a Comment