August 16, 2013

Halloween Tags


Hello My Crafty Friends,

Lisa from Lisa's Craft Room here sharing my project for you today. As always, Thank You Sheila for having me. I know it's still Summer but I've been seeing a lot of Halloween projects so I thought it would be fun to make a couple of  Halloween tags. The tags are dies from My Creative Time called Tag Dies. There are two styles but I chose to use one. I cut them out using paper from Cloud 9 Design called Specialty Photo Mats. I stamped some Halloween images from a stamp set from Stampin' Up, colored them with markers, cut them out and adhered some with pop dots and some with glue. I added that cute ribbon which I got from Joann's Fabrics. I love that they match the paper which is a coincidence.

Like everyone else, I have been busy and haven't had much time to craft but I don't want to forget my post obligations :) I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for stopping by and Thanks again Sheila :)

3 comments:

Karon said...

Great papers - and great sentiment! TFS

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lisa these tags are just as cute as can be!!! Thanks for sharing today!

Boopster said...

It's never too early to start planning for holidays - very cute ideas, thanks for sharing.