Here is my Inspiration Bear...
So let the teddy bear assembly line begin!!!!
- You need a bear (cut at 3"), glue pen, black scrap card stock, pink and tan color pencils, white gel pen, black sharpie
- Using the sharpie marker, fill in the nose, draw the mouth and the ear creases all following the cut lines on the die cut
- Flip the bear over and adhere a piece of the black card stock over the eye holes (tip: no one is going to see the back so you don't need to waste paper and cut another place bear in black unless you want a shadow, just use scrap pieces. I do this ALL the time)
- Using the color pencils to color in the ears and muzzle (tip: if you are doing a lot of die cuts that have little pieces, try to find another medium to create the details ie: pencils, markers, stickles, etc). I think the color pencils give the bears a softer, "fuzzy" feel
- Using a distress marker or fine tip marker, draw the muzzle line that you see on cuddly little creatures. and the while ink gel pen to for the eyes and nose. I think it gives the bears a little dimension (tip: the BEST for details is pigment ink white pen by Singo. I have tried others and they just leave me frustrated)
Here is my little example bear made into a card. He is the New Year Bear.
Here are a couple of other cards that I have recently posted on my blog for My Crafting Channel Teddy Bear Series.
Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by,