August 7, 2013

Swan Wedding Card

Pin It
Hi everyone,

My name is Carol and my blog is http://happyexpressions.blogspot.com and I would love it if you came and visited me. 

It's my turn as a guest this week on Shelia's blog She's a Sassy Lady.   I am so please to be here to show you the card I made for my grandsons wedding on the 3rd of Aug. Thank you Shelia for allowing me join you and your lovely  blogger friends.

After making a few wedding cards and not being sure if I liked them, I have finally chosen this one for my grandsons wedding Aug 3rd. The others were pretty also but this one just says this is the one. I used a swan cut from a Penny Duncan svg file. It  was too plain for me so I decided to add some lace into the wings from another svg file. I then added glitter into the lace. The colours are blue pictured in the bows above and I used a copic to colour the white ribbon. I printed the verse with sure cuts alot then cut it out. It worked out perfect. I will add this card into these challenges.




Cut Files - Penny Duncan   
Papers - neenah white, 
Ink - printer blue ink
Accessories - copic, glitter,ribbon, sure cuts a lot

Thank you for stopping by, happy creating!

7 comments:

Nana said...

Beautiful card Carol.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card, I love how you did a bow and a tie. So sweet.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Carol this is such a beautiful wedding card... very intricate. Thanks for sharing today!

Karon said...

Wonderful card - love the bow and tie :-)

Boopster said...

Your creativity extends beyond the beauty of the card. Swans mate for life, a wonderful message of hope and confidence for your grandson and his bride. Well done.

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Very adorable card! Congrats to your son and your new DIL.

Sandy Hentzel said...

Just lovely!