August 31, 2013

Have A Dog Gone Good Day!


Good day! I hope you are having a wonderful day today. I am so excited that I finally had a little time to play in the scrap room and get a little work done.  I prepared this little card to share with you today using my Close To My Heart Art Philosophy Cart and the little Bow Wow stamp set. I stamped the little doggie image on some scrap paper and then did a little fussy cutting. To finish him up I just colored in his collar and little tongue. Isn't he just too cute?


Here is what the complete card looks like. As you can see it has plenty of detail with the extra stamping I did and the little bit of embossing on the background paper.



Now wasn't that just as easy as can be? I love to try new techniques, and this one was a new one for me. And I love the shape of the card too. The Art Philosophy cart make it so easy to make a card. I just love it.


Here is  another close up of the little doggie as you can see I popped it up with foam tape.

 
 
Well I sure hope you liked today's little card. I enjoyed my time with you. Thank you for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. Your comments inspire me to continue sharing with you. Have a blessed day and see.

9 comments:

Sonya said...

So cute...love that little dog!

Karon said...

Super adorable - and love the tartan for the Scottie dog :-) TFS and have a great weekend.

scootingranny said...

Such a cute card! Love how you did the background with the little bone in lighter blue... really was a great touch

Charlotte C said...

Soooo cute. Karon beat me to saying how I love the tartan paper for the Scottie dog. Clever, clever.

Audrey Frelx said...

Cute little doggie, cute card!!! Well done as always!

Hi, all! Love and have missed everyone.

ottersln said...

Aww I love it! So cute.

Unknown said...

Super cute little pup!!! Love the embossing and the bones!!

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Sheila the shape of the card is gorgeous - I've almost forgotten about it on this cart. Love the dog image and the sentiment too.

Java Jen's Creations said...

What an adorable card!! I love all the wonderful detail! Sooo cute!!