August 28, 2013

Lunch Notes at She's a Sassy Lady

Hey everyone!
Candy here from Candy`s Craft Corner!
 It's my turn to share here at the fabulous She's a Sassy Lady blog today. Thanks so much Sheila for having me!
Since my kids will be starting school next Tuesday. I thought I would make some lunch notes for my 8 year old to put in his lunch box. I got the stamps and die from Jaded Blossom. So super easy to make. I am sure they will put a little smile on his face. 
The little note cards are about 2 1/2 x 2 1/2.

I hope you enjoyed my little project today!
Take care,
Candy

5 comments:

Karon said...

Such a neat idea - love them! TFS

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Candy those are just too cute I am sure he is going to love those little notes. Thank you for sharing with us today.

Charlotte C said...

Almost makes me wish I had a little one off to school - ALMOST! Very cute idea.

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

You're too sweet! I bet the kids loved them ;)

Java Jen's Creations said...

What a wonderful idea!! I absolutely LOVE this!!