September 26, 2012

Altered Lamp


Hey everyone! 
It's Candy here from Candy's Craft Corner!
It's my day to share a project with you here at She's a Sassy Lady! 
Thanks so much Sheila for having me!
I want to share with you a lamp that I altered to match my craftroom. I purchased the lamp and shade at Walmart. I got out my glue gun,bling and lace and got to work. 
Plain white lamp from Walmart. Kind of  boring.
Shade purchased from Walmart.

Glued the lace to the top and bottom of shade.

Cut long strips of bling mesh and glued to top of lace. I always burn the edges of my bling mesh with a lighter. I hate those little pokey things!
Here is my finished lamp. All decked out to match my room. I actually made two of these. I just love how they turned out. Hope you do too.
Thanks again Sheila for having me!
Take care,
Candy

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the lamps. They are too cute.

SherriB said...

I love this lamp! I am so into bling and zebra print (my craft room is done in zebra and pink!

Migdalia said...

Hi Candy,
This is GORGEOUS!!!Love it!!TFS
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Lisa said...

WOW Candy, that came out beautiful. Love it.

Audrey Frelx said...

Candy, really cute lamp re-do!!!

Karons Krafty Korner said...

This is really cool, brilliant idea. TFS

SherriC. said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!
zebra and bling 2 of my favourite things...

Java Jen's Creations said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!

Hrvatica said...

Super cute. Quite the tansformation.

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Love it!!!