September 10, 2012

Make your own action wobbles!

Hello, my crafty friends!  This is Kimberly from My Craft Spot and I am so excited to be back at She's a Sassy Lady!  I have a fun project to share with you today using homemade action wobbles!  Scroll down for a video tutorial.


I made this quick tag and then put the pumpkin on a tiny action wobble that I made myself.


Here is a side shot of the homemade action wobble under my pumpkin die cut.  I love that you can make them as small as you need them to be for your project!  It doesn't hurt my feelings at all that they are so inexpensive to make.  LOL  (Scroll down for a video tutorial)


I tied a double bow with Marmalade Crinkle Ribbon, added a bit of twine and a small circle with the spider stamped on it to dress up the center.  The spider and sentiment on this tag are from 2 of my brand new stamp sets just released this week.  Click HERE to see them all!


The cute face is from Peachy Keen stamps and I added glossy accents to make the eyes stand out.  The pumpkin was cut at 2.18 inches from the Happy Hauntings cartridge.



Here is a video tutorial showing how I made my own action wobbles:

  

Come join the fun any time at My Craft Spot  for lots of great projects, videos and weekly challenges with prizes.

11 comments:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Kimberley - thats fabulous. Just a wonderful card and awesome tutorial on the action wobble:-) TFS

Barb Smith said...

Kimberley did a great job. What a cute card! Love it.

Barb from Toronto, Canada

Nana said...

Fabulous tag. Love that little pumpkin. Thanks for the video on making the wobbles.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Unknown said...

Love your action wobbles and way too cute tag. Adorable!!

papillon digital design said...

Love the card and the box especially the cute pumpkin and monster . That wobble sure adds so much fun to it. TFS

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

I just got back from Florida and opened this page and I have to tell you it just put a big smile on my face as it is so cute! Thanks for sharing this great tutorial with us today!

Anonymous said...

Great tip! Thanks for sharing!
Evelyn

SherriC. said...

great tutorial Kimberly.....
I love me some action wobbles, but sometimes they are just to big....TFS!!!!!

Vickie said...

Thx for this video tutorial. Wow, I can not believe how wonderful easy you made this. I am going to try it today! Oh your tag is so cute too. TFS & God bless.

Misty Morgan said...

Adorable!! I love your pumpkin tag and tutorial. Thanks for sharing!

Migdalia said...

Thank You Kimberly!!This video is amazing!I will definetly give this a try!!!I love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia