September 15, 2012

Gyspy Made Simple - Making Multiples

Shhhhh, don't tell my friends or Charlotte over at A Little Bit Of Detail, but this is my card for my Friday the 13th Card Party! Isn't he just too cute? Well is was so easy to do, thanks to my Gypsy Woman and I thought I would just take a few minutes and share with you because so many times we need multiples. This card will make 9! Yes I did say 9. I needed 7 for the party and I made 2 extra for my stash. I had to chuckle because after I put my card together on my Gypsy I saw Edna at Create With Expression and the Cricut Magazine had featured this card also... see great minds!
Let's get to work and make this card...




Now wasn't that easy? If you need a refresher on shape cards just go to the Gypsy tab at the top of my blog and you will find it under one of the Gypsy Made Simple tutorials. I thought it would be best if I shared this as we really need to take full advantage of the Gypsy and start designing more that 1 object at a time. Personally I think it is easier to make in multiples as you only have to choose the paper one time! It takes me longer to choose paper that to make the silly card!
Now let's get this card put together...



Another easy make. I was going to flip the video like Stacy from Love That Bug said but then I realized I kept turning the papers for you to see and they would have been upside down so I left it. I still like this angle though as you can see much better what I am doing. Be sure to tell me what you think as I do this for you and not me. Click for the IGLOO FILE or PENGUIN FILE.
This week I challenge you to make multiple cards all of the same design and link them up! I can't wait to see what you created. Be sure to tell me in the heading of your link how many you made.
Well I hope you liked today's post. I sure had fun making these cute little cards and I hope the ladies will like them too. Thank you for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. Your comments continue to inspire me!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Adorable card Sheila. I'll have to try that. I'm sure it makes more sense to make multiples opposed to just one. Thanks for all you do.

Larelyn said...

Hi Sheila,
You continue to be the greatest motivator and best online teacher. The card is adorable and it's always good to be reminded to make more than one - a lesson I need to learn!
Hugs,
Larelyn

Denine said...

Sheila, Absolutely adorable Card! Love the little penguin. Did you call that tape, drywall tape? What a fabulous idea!! (oh, yes, I love working in the kitchen and dinning room too.. lol - drives hubby crazy)
Hugs,

Migdalia said...

Hi Sheila,
Thanks for all of your tutorials!!
I have learned so much about my Gypsy..I so Love it!Ijust learned how to turn an image w/the Curve Arrow!Did not know that.I was about to email you and ask you about that...LOL...Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!!!I love Penguins so I will be making some of these cards for my friends for the holidays...
Thank You again !I greatly appreciate everything you do!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Megan Aaron said...

so cute! thanks for the tutorial!

Candy said...

What a super cute little penguin!! Another great tutorial!
Candy

Cricut Couple said...

Absolutely Precious! I love this Sheila!

Audrey Frelx said...

Sheila, this card is just as cute as you always make your cute little cards!