September 25, 2012

Personalized Dog Leash


Hello Crafty Friends,
Sherri here from Sherri's Crafty Place
First I must start by thanking Sheila, for letting me share my project with you today, I needed to pick up a new leash for my puppy, Lola....I couldn't really find anything I liked.....so I went with a black one knowing I could pretty it up with some vinyl,
so with my Gypsy and my Expression this is what I came up with,
using some Cricut Pink Vinyl, and some Zebra Vinyl from Vinyl Couture, 
LOVE IT Zebra Vinyl!!!!
 so using a plain retractable leash
and my pink and zebra vinyl, cut at 3,3,3....blade speed, pressure and depth  
and my tweezer bees....a must have for working with vinyl... 
the Letters are from Birthday Bash and the polka dots are from Plantin Schoolbook

 here is the new leash for my puppy Lola....it was a bit plain so I added some polka dots...
and here is my 9 month old puppy Lola sporting her new leash...
Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed my project, and next time you see something that isn't quit what you want...maybe you could just add some vinyl.....
❀Sherri❀

8 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

How my god, look at that adorable face!!! Lola is just a cutie, and I just love her new leash -- gotta do one for my Buster...lol!!!

Great job, and so darn cute!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Sheri, I have to tell you it is a good thing you showed your wonderful project first cause who could get past that cute little face of little baby Lola! Thank you for sharing with us today! ADORABLE! and a great project too.

Lisa said...

Very cute idea, doesn't vinyl do wonders? and it's nice because you can change it out. Lola is adorable. She looks so proud of her new leash.

pegs said...

Girl, that us so stinkin cute! Very nicely done!

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such a cute dog! and what a wonderful idea - isn't vinyl great - if it don't move vinyl it:-) TFS

Anonymous said...

Lola is adorable and so is her leash.

Candy said...

Super cute project! Of course I just adore the colors you chose! I might have to make one for my Zoey!
Candy

Misty Morgan said...

How adorable! Lola and her new leash! Love the colors and gotta love that vinyl. Great job!