September 20, 2012

The Colors of Fall

Hello everyone.  I am Charlotte from A Little Bit of Detail and thrilled to be sharing some of the colors of fall with you.  The card I have made is 6.5" X 5" on an ivory base.


The background mat is kraft paper that has been embossed with the Spellbinder's M-Bossibilities folder "Flora, Flora, Flora".  I inked over the embossing with a little olive, bronze and brown ink.  The pumpkin is a cut from the Smiley Cards cartridge  and inked with bronze and mustard ink.  


The two sunflowers are cuts from the Flower Shoppe cartridge, which happens to be one of my favorite cartridges.  I added leaves made with a Martha Stewart punch.  The little sunflowers are from Recollections at Michaels.  


The sentiment is from a Scrappy Mom's stamp set.  It is inked in Momento's Rich Cocoa.  I just love making cards in fall because I think the colors are just beautiful.  And, it just happens to be my favorite season.  I am so glad you visited today.
Charlotte



8 comments:

Nana said...

Beautiful. Love all the flowers.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beautiful card. I just love the fall colors and the embossing is awesome with this card. Thanks for sharing with us today.

Java Jen's Creations said...

Your card is so gorgeous!! Love all the texture and colors! Great job!!

Misty Morgan said...

Simply gorgeous card! I love the vivid colors and layout. My favorite time of year also. Thanks for sharing!

Misty

http://cardsbygeyda.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

Very pretty card, love the flowers against the pumpkin.

Migdalia said...

What a Wonderful card!!Your flowers are just so Beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such a pretty Autumnal card - don't you just love these colours. TFS

Audrey Frelx said...

Absolutely beautiful card!