September 22, 2012

Gypsy Made Simple - Christmas Tags - Making Multiples The Easy Way


Missed you the past couple of weeks while I was taking care of a few family issues. The issues are still there, as they are not going to change for a while. So we are just going to keep moving along, maybe a little bit slower than normal but we're going to keep Gypsy made simple going.

Well it is that time of year again where we are making multiples galore for our Christmas Cards and tags. And our little Gypsy is the perfect little tool to make your life easier. So go grab a cup of coffee and turn your Gypsy on so we can get some work done.

I am partaking in a Christmas Tag swap with designers from The Bug Bytes and She's A Sassy Lady and I have 15 tags to make. Only the first 15 to join became a part of the swap. Well I am still undecided and not sure if I am using this tag for the swap or for my gifts here at home, but either way they are great little tags and cute as can be.

I used my new CTMH Artiste cartridge for the tag and had to make it to the correct dimension, 6 1/4 x 3 1/8. That was the easy part. I then just made duplicates and cut my papers. I also used the little penguin on the Create A Critter cart and set up pages according to the size. Please watch the video so you will understand how it works.



Now wasn't that easy? You can do it too and I can't wait to see what you do do with your multiples!


I Challenge you to make a tag for Christmas and mail it to me. Be sure to sign your name on the back and list your blog if you have one. I will share these tags the first Saturday in November so all tags must be received by the 15 of October to make this date. Send to:
Sheila McShea
3005 Stonecreek Trace
Helena, AL 35080
Note tags will not be returned unless you send a self addressed stamped envelope to send it back in.
Thank you for joining us today.

7 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Bee Craft Inspirations, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 22, 2012. Thanks again.

bev said...

You are such a beautiful lady ,still thinking of your followers when you have so much going on in your life ,I can relate to what your going through with your parents as I have gone through the same .God Bless

Larelyn said...

Fabulous tutorial, Shelia.
Just know that you're in my thoughts as you care for your parents. You are an amazing lady and all of us in craftland wish you strength and grace and you care for your loved ones.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Misty Morgan said...

I love your little bobble Penguin tag, its adorable! Your video is great, thanks for sharing.

Misty
cardsbygeyda.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

First of all - I want you to know that I am thinking of you often. Taking care of a parent is hard enough, but even harder when you live far away.

Your penguin tags are adorable!! And yes this is the "multiple" time of year :)

Thanks for the inspiration!!

Lisa said...

So cute Sheila, the penguin is one of my favorites. Thoughts and Prayers to you through these tough times. Life isn't always easy that's for sure and the older we get, the harder it seems to get. I hope that things get a little easier for you.

Audrey Frelx said...

Sheila, I'm keeping you and your family held up in my prayers as I definitely can sympathize with what you're going through, my friend. Unfortunate situations make us all have to go though something and we do what we have to do, and I know you're doing it well!

Love your cute penquin tag!