September 29, 2012

My September Haul


Good Morning! I was out of town again this week but I did get this wonderful package in the mail so I thought I would share it with you. I shopped on line for all my Christmas paper and just can't wait now to get started on making my cards. I sure hope you like the goodies I chose!
First I want you to know I went shopping at Close To My Heart. I scheduled an on-line party for my self as I knew I was going to spend over $200 and that enables me to get some free goodies. And I don't know about you but I am always there for free and discounted crafting goodies. The video will show you exactly what I got and I hope you enjoy the papers I pick out as much as I do. I figure if you like it so will the people that recieve my cards.


Now don't you just love all the goodies I got? If you want more information just hit the contact button and I will get back to you.
Thanks for joining me today.

6 comments:

Jeannie said...

What a great idea! I never would have thought of being my own party! Thanks!

Sandra said...

Awesome Haul Sheila! I hope all goes well with your parents so that you will have the chance to use it.

Sandra said...

Awesome haul Sheila! I hope all goes well with your parents so that you will have a chance to use it.

Sandra

Sandi Clarkson said...

What awesome scrappy goodness. I must say that I would shop but I've promised myself no more Christmas paper until I use the 4 inches worth that I have. Serious!

Brenda said...

Wow I am loving your haul Sheila! You got some really nice things and I pray that all goes well with your parents and you can use it this year.

Charlotte said...

Wow Sheila, What a fabulous haul. I just hope you have the time to make all those cards with everything going on with your parents. You are in my prayers.
Charlotte