September 21, 2012

Hello Fall Frame





















Hello my friends, it's Lisa from Lisa's Craft Room, taking my turn to design for you today. Thanks Sheila for having me again this month. :) I decided to make a Fall frame for my mother. I started out with a plain wooden frame I purchased some time ago at AC Moore.












I painted it with Acorn acrylic paint.





I popped up the leaves with dimensionals. The pumpkins were stamped first, then I stamped them again on patterned paper, cut them out and paper pieced them on top of the stamped image. I did the same with the wagon. I love that wagon, I think it is so darn cute. I added Peachy Keen Everyday Character faces on three of the smaller leaves. The sentiment was stamped on white paper, then punched out. I inked around it and popped that up with dimensionals.
 Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. Have a wonderful weekend. :)




6 comments:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Fabulous fall project and love how you snuck in those peachy faces :-) TFS

Migdalia said...

Very,Very,Cute!!Great job!!TFS
Migdalia

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What and great gift for your mom . you have to love the fall colors , I'm sure she is going to love this cute little gift . thanks for sharing today .

Lisa said...

Thanks Ladies :)

Audrey Frelx said...

Lisa, what a wonderful fall gift for your mom!

Link Up for Pink said...

Beautiful Autumn frame! Stopping by to formally invite to the 2nd Annual Link Up for Pink party. Hope to see you October 1st - 14th!
www.linkupforpink.com

Yolie- LUFP owner