June 2, 2010

Altered Fun for the Kitchen


 (Please note that this project has been selected for publication. 
Photos and tutorial info will appear back on the blog once it's published)

 Hello everyone! My name is Angi with Cokie Pop Paper and I am one of the new design team members with She's a Sassy Lady! I'm so happy to share my project with you all today!

One of my favorite things to do is to make altered projects. I love to take something ordinary and transform it into something cute and useful.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial. This is a fun and easy project for anyone that loves to design with their Cricut.
Also, be sure to visit She's a Sassy Lady and Cokie Pop Paper
for more fun tutorials.

Have a Creative Day!
Angi

15 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a great idea! Especially with all the different wedding showers nearing. This will make an awesome add on to those gifts... can't you just see the future brides delight when you give your favorite recipe on these beautiful cards along with your gift! Thanks for sharing this great idea.

My Serendipity said...

These recipes cards are so cute! I am currently working on a recipe-scrapbook for my DIL. I love this idea! TFS

Unknown said...

Such a cute idea!! Now I am hungry for cupcakes (and it is morning)!!

Seriously, this is a great idea for wedding gifts!!

217 Creations said...

What a great idea!!! i just got Once Upon A Princess this past weekend! Great inspiration!

Granny said...

Great idea, I usually give a crock pot for showers. Now I can make a couple of cute little recipe cards with my special recipes and place them in the pot. Won't that be nice?

Jean said...

Cute idea!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Those are just adorable.

Alex said...

sooo cute !! What a fun idea :)

scrappinlil said...

Very cute...love the eyelashes on the one...TFS

Audrey Frelx said...

How absolutely adorable!!! What new bride wouldn't love having those sweet recipe cards in her kitchen?!!!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

This is adorable! Love your choice of colors. Very nice work. Thanks for sharing!

Lisa said...

AW those are so sweet. A nice addition to any kitchen.

CuddlyBunny said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing such a great idea!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Your recipe cards are adorable, Angi! Love all the details!

Cheryl Boglioli said...

These are adorable. Love it.