June 12, 2010

Welcome To All Our New Followers! An Thank You To The Old Ones!

Shes A Sassy Lady is so pleased to be serving you and we welcome you to our humble site. We are growing extremely fast and continue to strive to offer projects that you can easily follow and make on your own. Each week presents a Card Kit Drawing on Monday followed by a new project daily. Every once in a while we offer something new on the weekends, but that time is usually reserved for our families.  As a matter of fact stop by later today for an awesome project that I just can't wait to share!
Shes A Sassy Lady boasts 12 Sassy Designers and myself Sheila aka SassyLady all who love to share our passion of paper crafting. We love passing on that passion by helping fellow crafters along the way. Each Sassy Designer is soooo talented and comes with varying degrees of expertise. Some love card making others pages, books and even boxes, but whatever their area is you will learn and enjoy the projects they offer. So please join us each and everyday or better yet just subscribe and you will receive the current post offered. If you ever need additional information or have a suggestion please email me at; shesasassylady@hotmail.com.
Now be sure to leave plenty of Blog Love (comments) as that is the only way we know we are appreciated and that also gives us an idea of what areas you really enjoy so we can continue in the right direction.
Be sure you enter our weekly contests and from time to time we are known to have some pretty nice blog candy just because we love you!
signature

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You ROCK Sassy!!!

Barb Craft said...

Great write up!! If that doesn't get people coming back for more, I don't know what will!!! Have a fabulous weekend!!
Barb :)

Angi Barrs said...

I love the inspiration that I get from She's a Sassy Lady. Great designers and wonderful project ideas here :)

cricaholic said...

OH SASSY!!! I LOVE being a follower.... You are so CREATIVE!!! You LIFT my crafting SPIRITS!!! My "G" wants to grow up and be "SASSY" too..LOL

Audrey Frelx said...

Sandy, you always have love coming your way from me!!! Please keep up all the work you and your designers do because I love all the projects almost as much as I love all of you!!!

flowerdisco said...

hi sassy....hope you are doing well. busy like a bee on this side. sorry i haven't been around much.

KarenLinPA said...

just found this blog -- it's a keeper! can't wait to see future designs & projects.

Anonymous said...

I just found your site today and have to say..I am amazed at the pictures and videos I have seen so far. You guys are all amazing. I'm actually a little intimidated ..lol. I sure to learn alot from you guys and Thank You for doing this for all of us :)

Mel