June 29, 2010

The Easiest Box Ever


Isn't this little box just too cute? And so easy you won't believe. All you need is Tags, Bags, Boxes and More and a Cricut and you are good to go. I used the new K and Company 12x24 patterned paper and went for the largest cut I could fit on the paper.It doesn't matter if you use just your Cricut, CDS or just the plain cricut this cut is perfect on the cart.
I have everything loaded on my Gypsy Woman. The final cut produced a 3" square box.
After cutting be sure you score and fold your cut.


I wanted to see how it went together and decided I did not like the white peeking out of the flower on top.
So I just took a minute and inked the back of the flower so it had more of a finished look.
While that was drying, I decided I better pack my bag of tricks as I needed to get to work. My lunch buddy is covering for her boss so I have been spending my lunch hour working on projects. I grabbed the left over paper so I could fancy cut a couple of flowers and stickle them.
It is getting a little snug in there!
And the little pouch is over stuffed..... but the good news is I can scrap on the run.
I stickled the center white and liked the way it looked so I continued.
See the difference in the flowers and it took less than 5 minutes.
Pulled the box out of the bag and in less than 2 minutes it was a box.
I used pop dots on the flowers.
This is how it looks from the top, so pretty you really don't need to even decorate.
Now wasn't that easy? Less than 5 minutes its cut and another 5 minutes it is done and decorated. This is a must have cart for everyone as we all have those last minute gifts that we want to look special! And you can even pre-cut a few in different color and leave folded flat like I did in my bag. 2 minutes after that point is less time than finding wrapping paper and ribbon!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
I am always encouraged by your sweet - sweet words. Your comments inspire me to keep scrapping and sharing things with you!
signature
Post a Comment