June 29, 2010

The Easiest Box Ever


Isn't this little box just too cute? And so easy you won't believe. All you need is Tags, Bags, Boxes and More and a Cricut and you are good to go. I used the new K and Company 12x24 patterned paper and went for the largest cut I could fit on the paper.It doesn't matter if you use just your Cricut, CDS or just the plain cricut this cut is perfect on the cart.
I have everything loaded on my Gypsy Woman. The final cut produced a 3" square box.
After cutting be sure you score and fold your cut.


I wanted to see how it went together and decided I did not like the white peeking out of the flower on top.
So I just took a minute and inked the back of the flower so it had more of a finished look.
While that was drying, I decided I better pack my bag of tricks as I needed to get to work. My lunch buddy is covering for her boss so I have been spending my lunch hour working on projects. I grabbed the left over paper so I could fancy cut a couple of flowers and stickle them.
It is getting a little snug in there!
And the little pouch is over stuffed..... but the good news is I can scrap on the run.
I stickled the center white and liked the way it looked so I continued.
See the difference in the flowers and it took less than 5 minutes.
Pulled the box out of the bag and in less than 2 minutes it was a box.
I used pop dots on the flowers.
This is how it looks from the top, so pretty you really don't need to even decorate.
Now wasn't that easy? Less than 5 minutes its cut and another 5 minutes it is done and decorated. This is a must have cart for everyone as we all have those last minute gifts that we want to look special! And you can even pre-cut a few in different color and leave folded flat like I did in my bag. 2 minutes after that point is less time than finding wrapping paper and ribbon!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
I am always encouraged by your sweet - sweet words. Your comments inspire me to keep scrapping and sharing things with you!
signature

23 comments:

Barb Craft said...

Sheila.... girl I am loving this fun bright box!! And I have the paper and the cart. and the gypsy... I guess there really is no good reason why I wouldn't be able to crank one of these out today!! Love the extra bling you added with the stickles!!
barb :)

Denine said...

Sheila, this is an adorable box. I just love it! Where do you find the 12 x 24 paper?

Savahanna said...

Super cute box. WOW! I am amazed at all the extra stickles and bling. It looks GREAT!

KarenLnPA said...

I have this papaer & I have this cart ... I will be putting the 2 together thanks to your inspiration. It is stunning!

Marionment said...

I love, love, love this box. The colors just jumps right out at you, especially with the added stickles.

Gramjak said...

WOW! Super cute gift box! I think TBBM is the greatest cart, too. Especially with the Expression. Used to get frustrated at the small size using baby bug.

Love this box! Thanks for the inspiration! It is a luscious summer gift box...

papillon digital design said...

TBBM is a great cartridge and in the hands of people like you - oh la la la - the gift box becomes a artwork - a gift in itself.

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

adorable!!!! love the paper.

Lisa said...

That is so pretty. That box is great. I love that cartridge.

Becky Roper said...

Sheila I love the box. It is super cute! Thanks for sharing.

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Sheila! Yes, of course you're right, that box is reaally cute!

Hugs, my friend!

P.S. I think we're both stuck on boxes! LOL!!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Love this and the colors are so pretty

Connie said...

I love the box!!! Going to have to try it tonight!! Thanks for the inspirations.

217 Creations said...

So cute Shelia! TFS!!

Unknown said...

What a cute box made out of very cute paper!! Love the stickles!!

amylynne said...

Awesome job!! Love the sparkle!

Debbie said...

Oh Shelia I love this box! The paper you chose is beautiful and I love the colors!

Magoo said...

beautiful!!! I agree this is just fantastic paper and it has made a gorgeous box!!

love it :) :)

pinkdaisy said...

That is so cute. I appreciate you giving the specific instructions. I just ordered this art!

kimmie said...

it's beautiful!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This has to be the best gift box I've ever seen in my whole life! It's fantastic! Well done!!! :D I'll be back! :D

cricaholic said...

Patterned Paper!!!! WOWZA!! that makes a BIG DIFFERENCE!! I made this box before,I used solid paper...I didn't like how it looked! You make it with GORGEOUS PATTERNED PAPER and YES!!! it's now a gorgeous box!! It's ALL in the DETAILS!! thats why I follow you...I love the SASSY details....LOL

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful box love the paper tfs