November 18, 2010

Java Nice Day

Hi Everyone,

This is Lisa from Lisa's Craft Room coming to you very sad and apologetic. I am so very sorry to everyone, especially Sheila. I have been dealing with some personal family issues and have not had time to come on the computer or scrap. I knew all week that my turn was coming up and I had to come up with something. I didn't want to leave everyone hanging at the last minute, especially you Sheila. So, here it is 12:30 A.M., and I just finished up a simple but cute card. If you own the Gypsy, you know that we got free cartridges and I was so thankful for them. Thanks PC. I haven't even had a chance to try them out, so I decided that I would make one tonight using the Smiley Cards cartridge. As Sheila says KISS. I did some doodling, added a pink bow and some bakers twine and wrote the sentiment. Again, please forgive me for not being better prepared.


Post a Comment