November 17, 2010

Picture Frame


Hello to all the Sassy Lady followers and Happy Thanksgiving! Today it's Becky here from My Journey to Creativity getting another opportunity to play at the Sassy Lady's blog. First of all I would like to apologize for not having a cricut related posted for today but I had to have an unexpected minor surgery a couple of weeks ago. I am recovering really well, but I haven't had the energy to really do a lot of designing or crafting lately.


I purchased this frame at Hobby Lobby a few months back without any real plans for it. First I painted it off white. I added some decorative paper to the front and then distressed it with Tim Holtz distressing ink.


To finish it off I added a little bling and some prima flowers and it turned out really cute.

I want to thank the Sassy Lady for allowing me to share my ideas with you each month. I hope you try this very simple and easy to make project and share your ideas with me. Thanks for stopping by!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

10 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

very pretty! thanks for sharing

GabyCreates.com said...

It did turn out cute! TFS
and so sorry you had surgery, but glad to hear you are feeling better!
Gaby

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Becky, this is adorable! Love the frame and the colors you chose. The bling is like the icing on a cake.... BEAUTIFUL.
Glad to see you are recovering well from your surgery. TFS

Jan Hennings said...

Beautiful frame!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

gorgoeus!!!!

Barb Craft said...

This would make a great gift idea!! thanks for sharing it with us!
barb :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a beautiful frame Becky. Glad your are recovery from your surgery is going well..

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Wow - this is very striking - love the rich vintage feel of the colors! Great frame - thanks for sharing!
Melissa

Shari said...

Beautiful frame, what a great idea and no special tools needed, a frame, a little paper, some bling and glitz, we can all scraplift this idea, thanks,
syoung6987@aol.com

Audrey Frelx said...

Becky, your frame turned out just beautiful!