March 16, 2011

Candy Dispenser

Hello Everyone,
Sherri here from Sherri's Crafty Place, I am so excited to be a Guest Designer here at She's A Sassy Lady, I have been a long time follower of Sheila's, and just love her Blog and just can't believe I get to be a Designer here!!!!! I am just so Honoured....
Ok now onto my project....
I was blog hopping the other day and found this Candy Dispenser made by The Hybrid Chick, it is soo cute, I knew I just HAD to make one....So I pulled my Gypsy out, (Ok it was right beside me, LOL) and a few shapes, a little welding later......
I just Love how it came out......There are so many possibilities........so many ways to decorate....
here are a few photos of how it all came together.....
here is a look at what it looked like on my Gypsy, (sorry its not that easy to see)
this is the box cut in Stampin Up Textured Cardstock
In this Photo I drew on lines to show you where to score, I laid the pink wrapper on top and drew on the lines so you know where to score it.
all scored and ready to be put together
                                     
I used red tape to hold the box together (this stuff is super strong)
put the top together first
                                     
here is the bottom

here are the items I used to make the Candy Dispenser
I thought of a few other items that you could store in the Candy Dispenser....maybe some paper clips......
or........some buttons......so many possibilites....
Thank you so much Sheila, I am just going to love being a Sassy Designer!!!!
I hope you all enjoyed my Project,
If you have a Gypsy and would like my file for this Candy Dispenser, you can go to my blog and download it, remember to leave me a comment if you make one, I would LOVE to see it!!!!
and please let me know if you have any questions......


Post a Comment