March 5, 2011

Gypsy Made Simple - Fast Design And Blog Candy

Ladies this week I was still recovering and am preparing to go to Dallas so I decided we need a quick design! So this week I will ask you to make any quick project we have done in the past and link it up. I personally revisited the Template for an A2W card to make my design and used my new Birthday Bash cart to make a Birthday Card for my little Aiden who is turning 3 in just a couple of months. I used paper scraps from a layout that I did 2 weeks ago on borders so I didn't even rummage through a pile of papers. I think that is what are life gets like HECTIC at times and we need designs that we can pump out in little or no time.

After I cut my card out I scored it and placed all the contents in a zip lock bag and put it in my bag for work. I figured I knew I would have some down time and could put it together in less than 5 minutes time and I sure did. Remember to always have items with you so you too can make things on the go. Utilize every moment of your time.
I keep my favorite Zip Dry Paper Glue right on my desktop both at home and work so I am always ready to put something together quickly.
All I had to do was glue the little layers on and the card was good to go.
I just love the sentiment as our little Aiden is such a cute little guy! And that is it. 5 minutes to design, 5 to cut and another 5 to put together..... now that is my kind of card with my hectic lifestyle!. I callenge you to choose any of my Gypsy Made Simple Designs and make a project and link it up this week one lucky lady will win this prize just for showing off her Gyspy Made Simple design. Now to qualify it must be from one of my Gypsy Made Simple episodes and it must be a new project this week. Wouldn't you just love this stamp set? Winner will be chosen randomly from linked image done by 3/12/11, and announced on Sunday the 13th. Good Luck!
signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a cute card... I don't have a gypsy..so I can't enter your challenge... ZJust wanted to leave you a comment....

Cathy said...

Same here, nice card, no Gypsy.
Cathy
mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

Audrey Frelx said...

Sheila, what a cute card, and so detailed! They always are! TFS!

Hope you feel fit-as-a-fiddle by the time you get to Dallas!

GabyCreates.com said...

How cute and clever to take to work to put together! mhhhhhhhh
How do you keep Zip Dry from drying on the bottle or thickening up?

Barb Craft said...

Sheila.. this card is adorable! I love that you cut the bug on patterned paper! Have fun at the Stampede... I wish I was going too!
barb :)