May 14, 2010

Create a Critter - Prince Charming Frog

Hi Everyone!  This is Kimberly (Sentimentalscrapper) and I am so excited to be back on "Sassy Lady" this month to share another project with all of you!  If you want to see more of my projects, come on over to my blog, (My Craft Spot).

I had so much fun making this card! My favorite part is the dragonfly wings:



I made this card with the new Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge, one of my new favorites.  The card is 5.5 inches square and I used lots of glimmer mist, glitter glue, and dimensional glaze.  (See the video below for more details)



I cut the frog, lillypad and words at 5.0".  The Dragon flies were cut at 1.0" and 1.5"


Here is the video:



Thanks again for this opportunity to share, Sheila! Come visit me at My Craft Spot anytime!  :-)
Post a Comment