May 14, 2010

Create a Critter - Prince Charming Frog

Hi Everyone!  This is Kimberly (Sentimentalscrapper) and I am so excited to be back on "Sassy Lady" this month to share another project with all of you!  If you want to see more of my projects, come on over to my blog, (My Craft Spot).

I had so much fun making this card! My favorite part is the dragonfly wings:



I made this card with the new Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge, one of my new favorites.  The card is 5.5 inches square and I used lots of glimmer mist, glitter glue, and dimensional glaze.  (See the video below for more details)



I cut the frog, lillypad and words at 5.0".  The Dragon flies were cut at 1.0" and 1.5"


Here is the video:



Thanks again for this opportunity to share, Sheila! Come visit me at My Craft Spot anytime!  :-)

18 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

This is so pretty! Thank you so much for taking the time to share the video with us. Happy Friday!!!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Oh Kimberly, this card is adorable!!! I just love how you used the Glossy Essentials to add that extra that take the card from pretty to WOW!!! Such an enabler, now I have to get to the store to get some! I just got this cart in the mail, now I can't wait to use it! Thanks so much.

papillon digital design said...

very pretty card. love the wings on the dragonfly

Unknown said...

What an Adorable card! Love the sparkle and shine.

My Serendipity said...

Very sweet card! love the sparkle!

AndreaA said...

Very cute card!!
I love those little dragonflies.

Barb Craft said...

This is an adorable card!! I love all the extra bling you added to it!! And your video is fabulous!!
Barb :)

**Treefrog** said...

Love Love Love this! So cute, I've been wanting this cart and didn't even know there was a little froggie on it Woo Hoo Love the froggies! If you need someone to send it to I can send my addie LOL! Love the video also. Too Cute and would love to have you visit my blog.
http://binkyblossoms.blogspot.com/

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a cute card...

Audrey Frelx said...

Kim;s card is really adorable! She did a great job with all the details!

Sharon said...

What an adorable frog!! Love the sparkle & shine!! :)

Becky Roper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky Roper said...

Kimberly you did a great job on this. The Create a Critter cartridge was on my want list, now it has moved to the must have list.

Granny said...

Such a cute little card. This is just beautiful with all the sparkle and shine.

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Thank you for all of your sweet comments!

~ Lorrie ~ said...

This is so super cute!

Unknown said...

Sorry I meant to check this out Friday but my computer was sluuuuugish so I went outside with the kids!!!

This card is sooo cute! I love the dimensional glaze. I have some but I have not yet used it ~ kind of a chicken I guess or just stuck in my own ways!

Cheryl Boglioli said...

This is so very cute. I can't believe how cute that dragonfly is. Ok, since you made it, I guess I can~! :-) I didn't think I wanted this cartridge, but I keep seeing all of these adorable cards. I'm going to have to break down and order it.