May 24, 2010

ENTER TO WIN - Sassy Splash Whale Card Kit

Isn't he handsome!!! This is this weeks Sassy Card Kit and it is soooo easy you will be amazed. The kit comes complete with eyes, all you add is a little time, glue the word down and stickles if you prefer.
This is how he looks on My Gypsy Woman screen. Notice it is all set up for differtnet colors. I cut a few kits at a time and then bag them up for putting together when I have the time.
I place all items in a little ziplock bag, notice the card base is alreadys scored and folded.
Here are all the little parts. I used a Zyron to this kit has all adhesives included also.
I set out the card base and then placed them in order so I wouldn't accidentally choose the wrong piece.
I then pulled off the papers and layered 1 section at a time.
I used the sticky mesh to hold the letters in place so they wouldn't get ripped or I lost a piece of the splash.
I flipped over the mesh, added some zip dry and just positioned where I wanted it!
Doesn't that look cute? And there is still plenty of room to write a little note.
I stickled the water spout.
And added it's little eyes. Viola, it is complete and it only took a couple of minutes! Some lucky lady is going to get this kit to make a little Sassy Splash Whale sent directly to their home. All you need to do is make a comment by Sunday 10PM on 5/30 and watch for the announcement on Monday morning by 6AM on 5/31/10. It's that easy! But at ShesASassyLady, everyone is a winner because this is the Splashy Whale Gypsy File and this is the Splashy Whale DS File for you to download. 
So be sure to leave a comment and make sure I know how to reach you. I am always encouraged by your sweet - sweet words, they inspire me to keep scrapping and sharing things with you.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
signature
Post a Comment