May 2, 2010

Make Sure Cricut Blade Housing Is Clean

Clean your blade housing or it will not clean properly. I just messed up a cut as my blade housing was filled with junk. I tried salvaging my flowers and the cut by lueing the pieces I even tried mod podge and it was still a bad cut. So I cleaned the housing area by taking it out and pushing the blade down and all this garbage came out.

As you can see I was ready to change the blade and I thought I would take a test run on the cricut... viola it cut just fine!

Now I just have to see it I can put together this project without another little fiasco! I always have a hard time with light weight paper.... so we shall see. 
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Hope this is of help to you and it saves you from tearing up a project like I just did. Have a great day.
signature

3 comments:

2 Ducky said...

Thanks for the reminder. :)

Denine said...

Excellent suggestion. I never thought of cleaning the housing. Thanks for the thought.

Audrey Frelx said...

Thanks, Sheila. I going to go try that!!!