December 22, 2010

A “Charmed” Note Card

Merry Christmas! I’m so pleased to be here with you today. With all of the Christmas festivities drawing to a close, I’m finding myself in need of charming little cards ready to carry personal notes to friends and families. With my Gypsy in hand, I set forth to create just such an item.
IMG_1150
The card measures 4.5” squares, uses minimal supplies and can be completed quickly!
The Recipe
  • 1 – 12 x 12” piece of dark cardstock (I used Michael’s Jewel Tones)
  • I- 6 x 12” piece of neutral cardstock
  • 1- 6” square piece of design paper
  • ribbon, ink and glue
  • The Initial and backgrounds are from Cindy Loo, the card from Just Because.
Watch the video to see how easy this charming little card is to make!
As a special gift, you can download the music paper by clicking it below.
music2b
The paper is a *.jpg file and should print from most graphic programs including Windows Paint.
It is my hope that each of you have a wonderful, peace filled Christmas season. Happy New Year!
Until 2011, Nonna

6 comments:

Summer said...

Great video and a great tutorial. Your charm looks great, I will have to give that a try! TFS

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Jeannie I love your personal note cards and the little charm is the perfect accent! Thanks for joining us today with such a great tutorial.

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Beautiful!Have a blessed and wonderful Christmas!

Brenda said...

wow awesome!!! Wishing you a Merry Christmas!!!
hugs
Brenda

Granny said...

These are beautiful note cards. I just love the music paper on them and the initial is great. TFS

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [24 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria