December 31, 2010

My New Year Wish To You




New Year Wishes


I wish you Health...

So you may enjoy each day in comfort.



I wish you the Love of friends and family...

And Peace within your heart.



I wish you the Beauty of nature...

That you may enjoy the work of God.



I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities...

For those things that really matter in life.



I wish you Generosity so you may share...

All good things that come to you.



I wish you Happiness and Joy...

And Blessings for the New Year.



I wish you the best of everything...

That you so well deserve.



HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FRIEND!

Author Unknown

signature

10 comments:

Dana said...

That was beautiful. Thank you and the same to you.
Happy New Year.
http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Summer said...

Happy New Year to you and your Family and those photo's are amazing!

Adrian said...

The pictures seem like postcards:) Have a Happy New Year!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Beautiful sentiments. I pass them right back your way!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photos! Wishing you an awesome 2011!!!

Debbie Bakk said...

Beautiful photos love the deer by the snowman- I wish you and your family all the same Happy New Year

Unknown said...

Love the pics! Happy New Year to you and yours too!

Angi Barrs said...

Beautiful Sheila. Wishing you Many Blessings and a Happy New Year! :)

CathyinMN said...

Happy New Year, Sheila! I wish all the same to you, as well. I love your blog and try to visit it every day. It's a wonderful blog and you're such a blessing.

cricaholic said...

sniff sniff...Thats BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
I'm gonna have to scraplift this for next year!! TFS