December 5, 2010

Stylish Blog Award x3

I just wanted to send a quick thanks to Elizabeth at 217 Creations, Mercedes at Stamp With Mercedes and Michelle at Peanut Butter & Jelly. These three ladies were so kind as to award Shes A Sassy Lady this wonderful Stylish Blog Award! As part of accepting this award I need to list 8 things about myself and pass it along to 8 other bloggers.


1. I love the Lord my God with all my heart.
2. I have a handsome hubby of 40 years.
3. I have 3 children and 6 beautiful grandchildren.
4. Red is my favorite color.
5. I love the beach.
6. I am a clean freak.
7. I have paper crafting stuff stashed all over my house.
8. I love to go on mini-vacations.

I now need to pass this award to 8 other bloggers...

1. Lori at Scrapping My Stress Away
2. Beatriz at Amazing Grace
3. Gaby at Gaby Creates
4. Barb at Crafty Girl
5. Lisa at Lisa’s Craft Room
6. Cheryl at Cheryl’s Window
7. Kristy at Craftin’ On My Door
8. Beth at Thunderbirdlindy By Design

Be sure to check out their blogs for some great ideas!!! Thanks Again!
signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Sheila! ;)

Barb Craft said...

How sweet are you?!! Thanks for thinking of me!!
barb :)