December 5, 2010

Announcing A New Sassy Designer

Shes A Sassy Lady is pleased to announce 1 more Sassy Designer!!! I can hardly contain my excitement with the talent that is now a part of this Sassy Team! Our format has changed so much over time and for the last three months we have offered a new design daily!!! These designs are brought to you by a wonderful group of VERY Talented Ladies!!!

Please join us in welcoming Gaby of Gaby Creates; such a talented lady in everything she does be it working with her Cricut and Gypsy or even her Pazzles she will dazzel you with her designs. This past week Gaby did a Christmas ornament design for us. If you missed it please click here so you can see this GORGEOUS design.
Don't forget our original Sassy Designers:  Barb at Crafty Girl, Lisa at Lisa's Craft Room, Beatriz at Amazing Grace, Beth of Thunderbirdlindy By Design, Cheryl at Cheryl’s Window, Elizabeth at 217 Creations, Kimberly at My Craft Spot.,  Melissa at Melissa Made, Kistie at Craftin' On My Door,  Lori of Scrappin’ My Stress Away,  Pam of The Bug Bytes and Tuesday Treats, Audrey of Cute and Some,  Jeanie of Scraps In My Life, Kelly of Kam's Crafty Place, Agnes at Flowerdisco's Scrap Hut, Ayme at A Scraphappy Southernbelle, and  Kate at Sassy and Scrappy. Wow isn't that a strong line up? And they do 1 project for you each month so their ideas are fresh and creative.
I hope you make the opportunity to see for yourself all that these ladies have to offer by visiting their blogs.
I look forward to your sweet words of welcome and congratulations to Gaby and thanks to every one of these very talented ladies for the hard work they do to share their talent with you... I am sure they will be greatly encouraged by them.
signature

10 comments:

Bamabel said...

Welcome! :)

Unknown said...

Welcome Gaby!!! I love your work!

Abby said...

You guys are soooo lucky to have my BFF Gaby as your designer!!!! She is AWESOME!!!!!!

GabyCreates.com said...

Thanks Sheila! Happy to be part of this amazing talented group!
... I bet you already figured I paid my BFF for her comment!!, LOL (nestablilities coming your way!)

Unknown said...

Welcome Gaby! Can't wait to see all your crafty creations!

Kate said...

Welcome, welcome Gaby! I'm so excited to see more of your amazing work.

Stacy said...

Weclcome another great designer
Hugs
Stacy

Barb Craft said...

Gaby... welcome to the team! Sassy's is a great place to hang out and get new ideas! I can't wait to see more of what you create!
barb :)

JustYolie said...

Whoohoo!! Congrats GABY!!! :) :)

Cricut Couple said...

YAY Gaby!!! Can't wait to see all of your brilliant designs!!!

Most Sincerely,
Bobby & Jill