August 30, 2011

"Fangful" with My Pink Stamper

Hello Everyone!  It's me, Robyn, from My Pink Stamper!  I am so excited to be a guest designer today on Sassy Lady's blog!  I thought I would start by sharing a little bit about me.


I am a stay at home mom with 5 children.  I started scrapbooking over 15 years ago and have been teaching others how to craft for over 10 years.  I started my blog almost 5 years ago as a place where I could share my life and a little about crafting.  Little did I know that I would make so many WONDERFUL friends from that one blog.  I now run a business and own my own product line known as My Pink Stamper Products.  Oh ya, I also LOVE the color PINK!  LOL!!

I thought I would share a QUICK and SIMPLE Halloween card since it is my absolute favorite holiday!  Hope you enjoy it!


I used one of my latest stamp sets called Spook-alicious along with Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge.  I thought I would have a giveaway on this blog to thank Sassy Lady for including me in her plans for this month.  I am so honored!!    I'm giving away one of my new Spook-alicious stamp sets!!  Just leave her a comment on this post with a way that I can reach you if you win, and you are entered!  I will draw the winner on Friday and let Sheila know so she can announce it.  

Good luck everyone!!!

Post a Comment