August 29, 2011

{Halloween Cards & Gift Bag} with Craft Junkie Too



Hi everyone and welcome to She's a Sassy Lady!  My name is Tracy and I blog over at Craft Junkie Too! I'm honored that Ms. Sheila asked me to guest blog over here today.  I hope you like my project I've created for you. ☺ 


I am so ready for the fall and halloween season; how about you?  Halloween is one of my favorite seasons to decorate for and I love love love to create crafts centered around this fun season. 


For my project today I decided to make a set of 4 Halloween cards and also created a cute little gift bag to put them in.  Stuff in some tissue paper or crinkled bowl fillers and you have the perfect gift for a friend, teacher, co-worker or family member.  

click to enlarge
Supplies:
  • Cards ~ each card measures 4 x 4
  • Silly Pumpkins ~ Stretch Your Imagination by Cricut
  • black cardstock ~ Papertrey Ink
  • Sentiments "Spooky Puns" - "Happy Boo-day!" and "Have a Boo-tiful day!" by My Pink Stamper
  • oval punch by Fiskars
  • corner punch - "Spider Web" by Martha Stewart
  • "spider" punch by Martha Stewart
  • black ribbon and green dotted ribbon
  • black and white markers for doodling


  • Bags ~ medium size white lunch bag
  • Decorative scissors to trim off portion of bag (this will depend how "tall" your  cards are.
  • orange and yellow checkered flower for front of bag
  • black ribbon and green ric rac
  • corner punch - "spider web" by Martha Stewart
  • Sentiment - "Happy Halloween" by My Pink Stamper.
  • I just decorated the front of the bag.
  • For ribbon handle I used halloween themed ribbon and secured it to the sides of the bag with a brad (see picture below).
Here are a few close ups of each card (I made 2 of each)



::::::::::::::
Here is a close up of the bag.  
click to enlarge

===========

Thanks Ms. Sheila for having me over to play today - I had a lot of fun!

Thanks to everyone for stopping by today and you can find more of my projects over at my blog {here}. 

♥Tracy

26 comments:

KardsbyKadie said...

What an awesome project Tracy - LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing this amazing Halloween project with us! I came over from Tracy's blog and just love what I see here at "She's a Sassy Lady" that I'm going to subscribe to your blog - thanks for sharing all your amazing post with us.

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Tracy! Love your Halloween cards and bag!!! You did an amazing and detailed job! Very festive!

Anonymous said...

oh wow Tracy... Your projects are absolutley awesome.... You are amazing...

Anonymous said...

WOW 2 of my favorites in 1 place it is a happy Monday. Great projects ladies tnks a bunch.. JOJO

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Tracy this project is just AWESOME! Love the cards as they are as cute as can be. And then you have the little bag to put them in too.... LOVE IT. Thanks for visiting and sharing your talent with us today!

Anonymous said...

Wowsers! This project is just awesome! I love the little bag.
Hugs,
Sue

Dan and Heather said...

What a wonderful project. I think the cards are as cute as can be. TFS

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Great project Tracy, they look fabulous!!!

Angi Barrs said...

EEEK...so super fun. I love the cute pumpkin faces. :)

Lisa said...

Awesome project, love the cards and bag. Love all the detail you put into them.

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Super adorable!! Love the excitement behind Halloween and fall and you've made me even more excited!!! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
m

Sandy from Ukiah said...

This is the second halloween post I have seen this morning.. everyone must be ready for fall. Super cute Tracy.

Cricut Couple said...

They are just SPOOKTACULAR! I love the doodling designs you did on the pumpkins. I make them so much more interesting!!!

SherriC. said...

what an adorable project Tracy!!!!
love the cards, and the little bag to put them in...great gift idea.....
TFS!!!!!!

Cheryl Gaffney said...

I LOVE these Tracy!! It's so great you still pull out the older cartridges too!! SOOO perfect, as always!

Hugs, Cheryl

Amy said...

These are cute as can be! I love the way you've dressed up your pumpkin cuts with the pens--def. need to try this!

GabyCreates.com said...

What a cute spooky project! Love all the details and have to buy some of the ribbon! TFS

Pat Bowman said...

What an adorable project. I'm with you Tracy, Halloween and Fall are two of my most favorite reasons to craft and decorate!

Snowmanlover said...

HI Ms. Tracy!!! Darling Darling stuff you got on here! Hugs to you and Ms. Sheila!!! Barb

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Wow!! What a cute set! I love how you used the spider webs in the corners!

Kimberly

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Wow!! What a cute set! I love how you used the spider webs in the corners!

Kimberly

Sarah said...

Tracy you always amaze me with your work. These cards are so addorable. Great idea to make them a kit with a bag, love it!

~Sarah
http://simplyshaddock.blogspot.com

Jeannie said...

So talented. I have looked and looked at each project. They make me smile! Each time I look I just get happier. Thank you so much for sharing on this blog.

KardsbyKadie said...

Tracy's project is SO CUTE - Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Love your Halloween card and bag! The bright colors really caught my eye!

Anonymous said...

These are Wonderful!!! Love the sentiment :-) Can't believe how fast the summer went and it's already time for the end of year holidays. TFS! :-)

-Sam :-)