August 29, 2011

{Halloween Cards & Gift Bag} with Craft Junkie Too



Hi everyone and welcome to She's a Sassy Lady!  My name is Tracy and I blog over at Craft Junkie Too! I'm honored that Ms. Sheila asked me to guest blog over here today.  I hope you like my project I've created for you. ☺ 


I am so ready for the fall and halloween season; how about you?  Halloween is one of my favorite seasons to decorate for and I love love love to create crafts centered around this fun season. 


For my project today I decided to make a set of 4 Halloween cards and also created a cute little gift bag to put them in.  Stuff in some tissue paper or crinkled bowl fillers and you have the perfect gift for a friend, teacher, co-worker or family member.  

click to enlarge
Supplies:
  • Cards ~ each card measures 4 x 4
  • Silly Pumpkins ~ Stretch Your Imagination by Cricut
  • black cardstock ~ Papertrey Ink
  • Sentiments "Spooky Puns" - "Happy Boo-day!" and "Have a Boo-tiful day!" by My Pink Stamper
  • oval punch by Fiskars
  • corner punch - "Spider Web" by Martha Stewart
  • "spider" punch by Martha Stewart
  • black ribbon and green dotted ribbon
  • black and white markers for doodling


  • Bags ~ medium size white lunch bag
  • Decorative scissors to trim off portion of bag (this will depend how "tall" your  cards are.
  • orange and yellow checkered flower for front of bag
  • black ribbon and green ric rac
  • corner punch - "spider web" by Martha Stewart
  • Sentiment - "Happy Halloween" by My Pink Stamper.
  • I just decorated the front of the bag.
  • For ribbon handle I used halloween themed ribbon and secured it to the sides of the bag with a brad (see picture below).
Here are a few close ups of each card (I made 2 of each)



::::::::::::::
Here is a close up of the bag.  
click to enlarge

===========

Thanks Ms. Sheila for having me over to play today - I had a lot of fun!

Thanks to everyone for stopping by today and you can find more of my projects over at my blog {here}. 

♥Tracy
Post a Comment