August 1, 2011

I Can't Hardly Believe It, Our Winner Lives Right Here In Alabama!!!


I wish you could have seen the look on my face when Charlotte from A Little Bit Of Detail contacted me and it turns out she lives only 15 to 20 minutes from my house depending on traffic!!! If that wasn't enough Charlotte is the same sweet lady that went to Chicago and spent time with our very own Audrey from Cute and Some. What a small world! Let me tell you Charlotte lives only 3 miles from where I work so she came over and picked up her prize and we had the opportunity to visit. The great news is in the very near future we will be getting together to scrap and I can't wait. And you are all in for a little treat as Charlotte has graciously agreed to be a guest designer on August 31st! She is a very talented lady so please do check out her blog.
Post a Comment