August 1, 2011

I Can't Hardly Believe It, Our Winner Lives Right Here In Alabama!!!


I wish you could have seen the look on my face when Charlotte from A Little Bit Of Detail contacted me and it turns out she lives only 15 to 20 minutes from my house depending on traffic!!! If that wasn't enough Charlotte is the same sweet lady that went to Chicago and spent time with our very own Audrey from Cute and Some. What a small world! Let me tell you Charlotte lives only 3 miles from where I work so she came over and picked up her prize and we had the opportunity to visit. The great news is in the very near future we will be getting together to scrap and I can't wait. And you are all in for a little treat as Charlotte has graciously agreed to be a guest designer on August 31st! She is a very talented lady so please do check out her blog.

8 comments:

jennyplace2 said...

That is just so cool...What a small world is right! Looking forward to seeing her guest spot.

Sandi Clarkson said...

Well, what a small world indeed! So cool that you got to meet your winner! Can't wait to see what she cooks up for her GDT spot! Have a great week!

Barb Craft said...

Sometimes it is amazing what a small world we live in! Have fun creating with your new crafty friend!

barb :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh how fun. AND yes it is a small world... hugs

SherriC. said...

Oh My Gosh!!!!!
how fun is that!!!!!
I am sure you will have lots fun when you get together,
I am looking forward to seeing her post, and checking out her blog....

Charlotte said...

Sheila,
I still cannot believe it. I feel as if I am dreaming all of this. Oh what fun I had today visiting with you. I have told everyone I have seen about us meeting today and how we met. Then when I tell about Audrey's connection, well, no can believe it. In this huge world of blogging and scrapping, who would have though three people could suddenly be connected in such special ways. It is just wonderful to make new friends!!
Big Hugs,
Charlotte

Angi Barrs said...

That's so cool! Isn't it great to meet the actually person behind the blog? I'm getting to meet some of my bloggy friends this weekend. So excited. :)

Audrey Frelx said...

I'm so glad you met my friend, and I'm so glad she won!!!