August 16, 2011

One of my favorite things...

Hi everyone! This is Kristy from craftin-on-my-door and I want to thank Sheila for allowing my to be her guest designer again today! I look forward to my monthly She's a Sassy Lady posts! Instead of a tutorial I decided that I would show you one of my favorite things to work with (right now)....
TULLE:
This is just a little of my tulle stock ;)
It comes in so many different colors, glittered, netted, lacy, and more! Here are just a few ways in which I have incorporated tulle into my cards, layouts, and projects.

You can simply tie it around:
Add bows:
Fan back and forth using strong glue or stapler:

Add it to banners and cards:
Add it to embellishments for more dimension and texture:
I hope some of these pictures gave you some new ideas today! If you add some tulle to one of your new projects I would {LOVE} to see it! Please just hop on over to my blog HERE and leave me a comment with your blog post in it! <3Kristy

15 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

EEEK...love these fab projects. I love tulle too. :)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wow - Wow- Wow! Look at all these wonderful examples for us to follow! I love using tool too but have forgotten how wonderful it is on a layout! Thank you so much for this reminder and all the examples for different uses that you shared with us today...
Now I need to find a place to store more tulle! Thanks for enabling me to go buy some more!

Granny said...

Look at all these pretty projects. I never realized how much prettier a page could be with a little tulle. TFS

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What beautiful projects.. now I need to go get me some tulle.
AND thank you for always stopping by and commending on my blog Shelia...
hugs from ukiah

Lisa said...

WOW, love all your projects. Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Your projects are beautiful. Thanks for sharing all these wonderful ideas now all I need to do is buy some tulle because I have never used it before.

Unknown said...

Love your tulle projects!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Your projects and how you used the tulle on them are all so very pretty!!! Great job and TFS!

Debbie said...

Love how you showed us all of your beautiful projects using Tulle!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh I LOVE This!!! I will definitely be purchasing some Tulle! TFS!
Hugs,
M

RockinRenee said...

All these projects ROCK! They make me want to go buy some tulle and start crafting!

ScrappyMama said...

WOW! Great projects & ideas...thanks for the inspiration!! The only bad part?? Now I need to go buy some tulle to play with : )

SherriC. said...

this is something I have not added to any projects.....I LOVE what you have done with it!!!!!!
thank you so much for sharing these great ideas...

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone for your kind comments! I should have added that I buy most of my tulle at Michaels and my glittery tulle at Hobby Lobby! I also got the silver netted tulle from Walmart. ;)
craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

Dan and Heather said...

Just look at all these adorable projects. TFS I am going to get some tulle today!