September 10, 2010

"Best Witches to you!" - Shape card

Good morning!  This is Kimberly and I am so excited that it is my turn to share another project with you! Be sure to stop by My Craft Spot for more fun projects and videos!

I was soooo excited to get the My Pink Stamper "Spooky Puns" stamps in the mail this week, that I had to make this card!  I also used the Mini Monsters Cartridge, my Halloween Stickles set, Glossy accents, ribbon, and my white gel pen. This card was super easy to make!  Scroll down to see a video tutorial!




Here are some close up shots:




Here is the video showing how I made this card:



Have a great day!! Come visit My Craft Spot for more inspiration and videos!  :)

12 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Kimberly, this is just so darn cute! I'll have to visit you soon too!

Dana said...

Love the card. I'll have to try this one out. Thanks for sharing.

http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This card is just too cute. Love the colors and the bling effect with the stickles and glossy accents... Too cool! Great video. TFS

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

so cute, I just love Halloween stuff!

Missy said...

So very cute!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh this is adorable - I love this! Love the glitter and accents you used! Amazing card!
Melissa

Kristin said...

So cute , I love it!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Very cute card..love that sentiment.

Valerie said...

Love it. The dimensional things are what make the card.

Granny said...

This is so cute, love everything about this little card.

Sanguinartears said...

Love the witches hat. Very cute & fun!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Thanks for all of your sweet comments!