September 16, 2010

Halloween Bag and Note Cards

Hi Everyone, it's Lisa from Lisa's Craft Room. Well, it's that time again, my turn as Designer for She's a Sassy Lady. I must say that I have had a major creative block. I tried a few different things and to me nothing was working out. My mother told me there would be days like these :) So, I finally decided to make a bag and notecards to match.

The Bag is from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More. I made the bag on the Gypsy so I could add a pumpkin cut out for a window. The width is 10.97 and the height is 5.59.


The orange cardstock is Orange Zest from Paper Trey Ink. I added this cute candy corn paper from a paper pack from Cloud 9 Design. The stamps are from Peachy Keen stamps - sets PK-631 Halloween Minis and PK-632 Halloween Sweet Folks.

I tied a piece of raffia through the hole on the box and adhered a piece of plastic with glue dots to the inside.


The notecards are 3 x 6, folded they are 3 x 3. I put them in the bag, then decided to see what candy corn would look like.



Here are the notecards, I inked the edges with brown ink and did a little doodling with an orange marker. I also punched out circles from a scrap of the candy corn paper just to match the bag. I colored in all the cute little images with Stampin Up markers.

Thanks for visiting me today. Thanks Sheila for having me. ;)

13 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great little project for Halloween. Candy corn is one of my favorite candies! TFS

Dana said...

Very cute project. I love the notecards. Thanks for sharing. (Hope your "block" is gone)

http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

Thanks Ladies ;)

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Lisa - this is just too cute! Love those little cards and what a great little bag! Thanks for sharing!
Melissa

Lisa said...

Thanks Melissa

Barb Craft said...

Adorable idea!! This would make a fun, quick gift! I love new ideas!!
Barb :)

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Very cute project!

Celeste B. said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing such an adorable creation! :)

Angi Barrs said...

Awww love those little note cards:)

flowerdisco said...

perfect little bag with perfect little note cards and CANDY :)

Maria Elena said...

What a perfect Project ! Love it !

Cheryl Boglioli said...

What a great idea popping those adorable little notecards in a bag rather than a box. Love it!!!

sara said...

This is a really cute idea! You have nice projects -- thanks!