September 27, 2010

You Quack Me Up!

Happy Sunday!!! Don't you just love fun cards? Well here is a quick card that is just fun to send to someone. I jsut love the Create A Critter cart and the cute little cards you can make from it. I used my Peachy Keen stamps on this little cutie.
Here is my Gypsy layout the first page and as you see I used the hide contor on the little chickies face so I could stamp it.... well I did this card two up (so I sould have two cards) and blew it on the first stamp so it is a good thing that I have th little chick cut on the lower right of the card, so the second card I made the cut and since I used a deep yellow for the base I just used google eyes on the second card.
I used K and Company on the 2 sided paper and scraps on the rest of the cuts.
I scored the card.
Folded the card, remembering to go back to front.
Then I added a liner in the card so you could still see through the window but not onto the little note inside.
This is how it will look when you open it.
I put all the little parts in a Zip Lock bag and placed it in my Messenger bag to do when I had time.
Putting it together was a piece of cake. Maybe 5 minutes, tops.
And the card was done. After last weeks bright colors it seemed a little drab, so I got out my Glossy Accents.
After adding white lines with my gel pen on only the word quack I placed glossy accents on the letters to add another texture and more interest.
Now isn't this card just too cute? Here is a copy of Gypsy You Quack Me Up File. Note you will have to adjust this file for face to be cut or note depending on if you just the Peachy Keen stamps or not. I hope you liked today's little project and come back and see us again tomorrow. Thank you for your sweet words of encouragement. Your comments continue to inspire me to share with you.
signature
Post a Comment