September 12, 2010

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

We have a new winner today that needs to contact us at ShesASassyLady@hotmail.com within 1 week to claim(by 9/27/2010). Send us your name and address so we can mail this wonderful prize out to you.

Our NEW winner is: Cricut Couple said...
Happy Birthday Sheila! What a wonderful challenge!!! My favorite Birthday cake is one that my mom made for years. It's a dark chocolate cake with a cream cheese layer and a chocolate ganache type of drizzle. She made it one year when Dukes of Hazard what such a popular show. The decorated the entire cake and found a rare collectible set of hot wheels with the entire lineup of DOH cars and had the general lee jumping over Roscoe's patrol car. It was the coolest thing I had ever seen and still to this day, I have never seen another birthday cake as cool as the one my mom had made just for me. I hope you get a cake that special this year! So... Happy Birthday and thanks for letting us remember that special time!

Most Sincerely,

Bobby & Jill
http://cricutcouple.blogspot.com/

Thank you everyone for entering my Birthday Giveaway!
signature

3 comments:

Celeste B. said...

Congrats Peggy!!! Enjoy!! :)

Lisa said...

Congratulations, that's great.

Nana Donna said...

Congratulations Bobby & Jill enjoy and I loved your birthday cake story