May 18, 2011

Canadian Girls Rock!!!

Hello Crafty Friends,
Sherri here from Sherri's Crafty Place, I am so happy to be here again as a Guest Designer, thank you Sheila for having me today.....
today I decided to make a Card using my NEW Cricut Cartridge Rock Princess, and my new set of Canada Stamps from Pink by Design
                                     
They have the cutest Canadian Content on them, which is GREAT cause I am Canadian!!!! and as a Canadian crafter it is kind rare to find GREAT Canadian stuff, like a stamp set with these really cute Canadian sayings on it, so when I saw Sarah had created this set I knew I must have it!!
Using my Rock Princess Cartridge, and my Gypsy, I cut this Rockin (Canadian) Girl out at 4.50 ( she was a little big, so my card needed to be 6x6) 
I always leave all those little pieces on my mat while I am piecing my images together
I scored my Card Base on my Martha Stewart Score Board..LOVE IT!!!! 
                                     
 I added some studs with my Imaginse I-Rock (must have tool)

the zebra paper is from a paper pack at Michael's and all other paper is SU
Here is the finished card, I LOVE how it turned out!!!!!!!
Thank you so much for stopping by today and letting me share my Card with you.....




11 comments:

Adrian said...

so pretty!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This card is adorable! Love the bright colors and the zebra print. Thanks for sharing with us today.

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Wow how cute - look at all those little pieces? Did you find that part difficult? Your card is so very cute!!! I have this cart but have yet to use it!!! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs,
M

Granny said...

Look at how fun this card is! Love it!
TFS

Anonymous said...

Great card! Love it! :-)

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Love it! Great colors too! TFS

Unknown said...

OMG what an adorable card. I have been such a big fan of your blog for so long. Every time I visit I always find something amazing that you have created. Just love it all. Thanks for sharing all of your amazing work with us:)!!

Cricut Couple said...

So much fun! That paper is the perfect background for the design and you would really think it would be too busy. It's just perfection!!!

Java Jen's Creations said...

This is an adorable card!! Love the colors!!

hilda'scraftylounge said...

cool card I love the zebra paper I recently found that paper at Michaels bought 2 but really love it and going to go back for some more. And I just got that cartridge as well can't wait to play with it TFS

Audrey Frelx said...

This is so darn adorable!