May 15, 2011

Tissue Paper Flowers

I am so excited to be back on She's a Sassy Lady Blog today! I just love this place, don't you?

I have been looking for a low cast addition to my cards and crafts. When I was planning this project, Mother's Day was looming and I have to confess, I took a walk down memory lane. Do you remember those big tissue paper flowers every child took home to mom at one point in time? They were my inspiration for this project, but I had to go one step further!

For this project you will need:
  • Provo Craft's Mother's Day Bouquet for the leaves
  • White gift tissue paper
  • 4.25 x 5.5" Card
  • Background paper to fit card
  • Tim Holtz Distress inks
  • Imaginisce I-Rock and heat-set gems
  • Imaginisce Petal rolling tool
  • 4" paper doily (approximate size.
  • Ribbon and cord
  • Sentiment of choice
  • assorted glues
Here is the video, showing how to create these great little flowers. I hope you enjoy!




I hope you get a chance to visit me on my blog! Until next time, keep sorting those scraps in order to generate the gems!
Nonna
Post a Comment