May 28, 2011

Gypsy Made Simple - Altered Tri-Fold Card


Tweet, just too Tweet. I just love making cheerful cards don't you? And this is easy all I had to do is use the template from last week, (click HERE for link) pick out some fresh art and a few clicks and this card was ready to cut. So grab your coffee turn on your Gypsy and let's get to work. We will revisit last weeks card and alter it for a fresh new look. Easy Peasy!

In this video we work with the template, add the artwork and names the various pages and make our layers for each component to the card.
This is what the file looks like two up. Notice after making the card I changed the direction of the bird as I think it will look better facing the opposite direction. So if you download my file this is what you will get; a  Tweet Tri-Fold Card 2 up.

See how I named the different pages, all that is left is for me to add Tweet on the last pages. Easy, just touch the page and hold it down a screen will pop up for you to tap rename and just add what you want.


In this video we will put the card together from scoring to adhering each piece on. Very simple to follow along.

Aren't these cards just too TWEET?
Now I challenge you to make a card of your own and link it up to my site.
I will make the file available to anyone that wants it but I am asking for a donation this time for the tornado victims here in Alabama. Below please take a moment to see some of the devastation for yourself.



Email your contribution no matter the size via Pay Pal using the Donate button on the top right on my blog. CLOSED $52 was collected and will be donated along with my donation to the Salvation Army toward the Alabama tornado relief. I thank all that participated and the file you have received this now RETIRED.  I have never asked for a fee for myself but these people have lost everything and this is one little way that I can help make their lives a little easier.
Thanks for joining me today and I sure hope you learned something new that you can use on your Gypsy. Thank you for your sweet sweet words of encouragement, your comments continue to inspire me.

8 comments:

papillon digital design said...

Beautiful card as susual sheila. TFS

Anonymous said...

This is such a cheerful card. Love the sun. TFS
Sue

SherriC. said...

this is sooo "TWEET" Sheila,
I LOVE your Gyspy files, thanks so much for sharing them.

Java Jen's Creations said...

Another awesome tutorial and card!! (No surprise there!!) I've been babysitting my baby grandson this weekend so I haven't been able to get one done so maybe tomorrow I can steal a few moments to craft! Thanks for all you do!

Lisa said...

What a darling card Sheila, you are just rocking these cards out. :)

Cricut Couple said...

This is so great! I am off tomorrow and have to try this!!! Thanks for always providing such fantastic information! I really love the glitter/cuttlebug technique. I have never seen that before and can't wait to give it a shot!!!

Bamabel said...

How adorable! Love this one!

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining the linky party today Ms. Sheila :)

Your project is adorable as always my friend!

Tracy
http://www.craftjunkietoo.com/2011/06/tgif-linky-party-6311.html